viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

A beautiful trip.

The best holidays of my life was this winter vacation, because was very different to me. Me and my calssmaters went to Mexico by one month, and at the moment I can say that was the trip of my life. Experienced a different culture is very  exciting, because keep broad your mind, and I feel that I learned many things, because I Knew to people with differents lyfstyle to the wich  I am used to see,  because they vad other habits and values. We are to a latinoamerican students atroplogy encounter - FEELAA-, the encounter dured one week, and in this week we knew to people from differents coutnries sepecially many colombians, people from Costa Rica and  of course many maxicans, like that we Knew about the reality of that countries, their values and culture and overall we enjoyed so much, cause we talked, joked and hung out, singing, dancing and chating until the sunrise. When the encounter end we began to traveled acrosse Mexico we went to Oaxaca where we was booked by one friend of Ramon; one friend from Costa Rica who we Knew during the FELAA, Oaxaca was a nice city, in this place  I knew to Tania a very nice people, also we went to the beach and to Chiapas state. Thle place that I most liked was Palenque a beatuyful place, we stayed in a  cabin next to little river and we was abled to hear the differents sounds of the landscape like the water, the insects, the wind, was beutyful. We traveled by this places with very nice and special mexicans friends : Omar and Cristofer, the last is a very important peson to me.

2 comentarios:

  1. Karla; very interesting post! Be careful with misspelling when you write. There is quite a number of words written in a bad way. Even though, the post is very interesting. I supposed you really had fun there! Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yes I saw there is quite words written in bad way, that is due I wasin hurry writing the post, I`ll be more caraful.
    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar