viernes, 5 de octubre de 2012

Pets in my life.

 In my live I have had differents pets when I lived in Calama with my parents and my brother and sister, we had two dog, bot mongrels,  the first  died when I was 4 years old, in those time I though that it had gone to the heaven, and I said that  to my grandma. After we had a bitch still is in this house, it`s name is Laica. Moreover we had many pets for little time, I remerber that we had many chicks, the problem was that me and my brother and sister were so little, I was 5 years old, and my sister was 3 yeasr old and my brother was 2 years old, and as he was so little, when he did not wigh up his strength and strokes  them so stronge that the poors chiks died. Too we had many cats that we find abandoned near of our  house, generally they was littles cats that suddenly we hearted miaow dspiringly, then we took in and gave food, but as our mom has allergic to cats, we can´t  have them inside to the home, and one day they dissapear. The most curious pets that we had were two hamster, but we was very irrespnsible with they and  died because we did not clean their cage with enough periodicity. Now I live with my grandparents in Santiago and we are not able to care a pet beacuase I am many time out, and my house is full of merchandise to sell and a pet would be a trouble.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario