viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

THE BAD AND THE GOOD THINGS.

My first term.
It was full of surprises. Between the good things taht happend, I knew to a cousin that only I had seen one time in my life, because she lives so away; in the other extrem of the world. We shared many things, between them we went to Buenos Aires Together. The bad side of this was that I was so desconcentrated in my studies; every evenings I arrived to my home and speak with my cousin until the 11 or 12 or even the 1  o`clock .Only in this moment I begun to think  in my studyes. Due to this situation I throwed one class, the name of this class was feminist theories. For the same reason this term I must to do seven class, furthemore, I must to do two elective sports more english IV  course to leave the university studies and start my thesis and  intenrnship.  
Ohter good things of the past term was that I did one subject in the art faculty of this university and I can say that I learnd so much, because this subject integrated many field  to understand interior and deep attitude like the sublime feels that Julia Kristeva explain very well,  with this feels that can`t be so longer, cause is unbearable to the human minds. I think about this along this winter holidays so much, and was uncredible. 

1 comentario:

  1. Hello;

    This is very well written. Some grammar mistakes to focus on, but we can work on them! keep the effort! Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar