viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

Funny Parrots

Well, one animal that is so curiosity to me is the parrot.This  tropical bird can live around 100 years. Sometimes,  produce sounds using their tongue , in similar way to we do it.
 The ability that this bird has to memorize and repeat enviroment`s sound surpreseme so much. It seems that they have a kind of nedd for sing, and they are enough clever for learn the sound, know the moment in that this sound is produced, and repeat it.
Little time ago I was with two parrots in my aunt`s home, their names were Panchito and Chila.Panchito is 14 years old, while Chila is 7 years old.
 Those parrots like to listeng sounds, like voices and music. When they listening something of this sounds, they started to sing, I remeber that we was chating, the parrots laughed like my aunt did it, or when was music in the TV the parrots started to sing, too they said other words like "rico" "Perico" "Panchito"etc.
  They were so funny that I loved them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario